The link below is to great value flights to Seoul. First 10 guys and first 10 gals to book get a free pint in the Blarney!
A few travelling will stay in a well located and inexpensive youth hostel. Ask Aine for details. Also, here’s the link to a hotel that’s been highly recommended. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294197-d1653156-Reviews-IP_Boutique_Hotel-Seoul.html
Games will be held from 11am -5pm on the Saturday. The venue really does look fantastic – two immaculately kept grass pitches in an impressive stadium. The facility is close to the airport for those considering flying on the Saturday morning. There will be kids games and hurling on the day too. The Sat night party will be HUGE.
- CAMEL SPORTS BAR – Gold Plus Sponsor
- DISTAG – Silver Sponsor
- DRAGON EVENTS – Silver Sponsor
- JJ-PREMIER MEDICAL CARE – Gold Sponsor
- KERRY GROUP – Platinum Plus Sponsor
- MOORE WATSON – Platinum Sponsor
- Pacific Prime CHINA – Silver Plus Sponsor
- PM GROUP – Gold Sponsor
- SHANGHAI IRELAND ASSOCIATION – Gold Plus Sponsor