Contact us via these channels:
For anyone visiting China and wishing to get involved or join a training session, scan the above QR code using the wechat app to join our club chat group and get in touch. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org but expect a slower response!
2017 training times
Men’s & Women’s training
Shanghai Gaelic Football Club train twice a week, led by committed and experienced coaches.
8-10pm at Luwan Stadium, 128 Zhaojiabang Lu, near Shaanxi Nan Lu. Nearest metro station is Jiashan Lu (Line 9&12 – Exit 2) 肇嘉浜路128号，近陕西南路
1pm-3pm at Shanghai Community Sports Center (SCSC) 2700 Zhangyang Bei Lu, near Wuzhou Avenue. Nearest metro station is Wuzhou Avenue (Line 6 – Exit 1) 张杨北路2700号，近五洲大道
Youth Team training
For girls and boys aged 5 – 13. Saturdays 12-1pm at SCSC. For further information contact Adrian or Hini.
Key 2017 events
- May 13th(Sat): Friendly match against Suzhou
- May 20th(Sat): South East Asian Games in Ho-Chih Minh City
- May 25th(Thu): Pub quiz at the Camel
- June 10th(Sat): All China Gaelic Games in Beijing
- July 8th(Sat): North Asian Games in Seoul
- Sept 9th or16th (provisional) Cup of Nations 2.0 [TBC]
- Nov 11th& 12th (Sat & Sun): All Asian Games in Bangkok [TBC]
Note: deadline for early bird payment is end of April!!!
Benefits of membership:
- Training twice a week, led by committed and experienced coaches.
- Latest club kit (jersey, shorts); pub and restaurant discount card;
- Membership of SCSC and access to facilities there and at Luwan Stadium;
- Transportation to/from main events;
- Club sponsored social nights, etc.
2017 membership fees:
- Adults: 2200 RMB (half year: 1400RMB)
- Family (two adults plus children):3300 RMB (half year 1700 RMB)
- Children: 1000 RMB (voluntary contribution)
- Students: 500 RMB (300 RMB half year)
- Social (non-players): 400 RMB
Early bird discount for payment before May 1st:
- Adults: 2000 RMB (half year: 1300RMB)
- Family (two adults plus children):3000 RMB (half year 1500 RMB)
- Students: 450 RMB (250 RMB half year)
If you wish to pay in installments this can be arranged based on circumstances. Anyone with any questions or concerns around membership please reach out to Alan Coyne, Caitlyn Connolly or Paddy Fahey.