Contact us via these channels:
For anyone visiting China and wishing to get involved or join a training session, scan the above QR code using the wechat app to join our club chat group and get in touch. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com but expect a slower response!
2018 training times
Men’s & Women’s training
Shanghai Gaelic Football Club train twice a week, led by committed and experienced coaches.
8-10pm at Luwan Stadium, 128 Zhaojiabang Lu, near Shaanxi Nan Lu. Nearest metro station is Jiashan Lu (Line 9&12 – Exit 2) 肇嘉浜路128号，近陕西南路
The club has booked the training ground at the SCSC in Waigouqiao for the following dates remaining this year:
Training times are generally 10:00-12:00. Shanghai Community Sports Center (SCSC) is located at 2700 Zhangyang Bei Lu, near Wuzhou Avenue. Nearest metro station is Wuzhou Avenue (Line 6 – Exit 1) 张杨北路2700号，近五洲大道. Shuttle buses will be arranged to and from the Camel when enough people have confirmed attendance in advance. Check the wechat training group (QR code is posted above) for advanced notice and bus departure times.
Youth Team training
For girls and boys aged 5 – 15. Saturdays 12-1pm at SCSC.
Key 2018 events
- May 13th(Sat): Friendly match against Suzhou
- May 20th(Sat): South East Asian Games,Ho-Chih Minh City
- May 25th(Thu): Pub quiz at the Camel
- June 10th(Sat): All China Gaelic Games, Beijing
- July 8th(Sat): North Asian Games, Seoul
- Sept 15th Cup of Nations 2.0
- Oct 6th(Sat):Asian Youth Championships, Kuala Lumpur
- Oct 20th (Sat): Suzhou Challenge match (TBC)
- Nov 17th-19th (Sat-Sun): Asian Gaelic Games, Bangkok