Memberships are essential to the running of the Club.
Your fees entitle you to;
– Full playing membership for the entire season
– Annual membership at the Shanghai Rugby Football Club (SRFC)
– Midweek training under floodlights at Luwan Stadium
– Free bus from the Camel Puxi to training at the SRFC every Saturday
– Free bus to games held in Suzhou throughout the season
– Team jersey
– Discounts on flights and hotels for away fixtures and tournaments
– A discount card which guarantees discounts at:
· The Blarney Stone
· The Camel (Puxi & Pudong)
· El Luchador
· Sliders and other participating establishments.
Membership fees for 2014 have now been finalized.
We will be accepting payment from now on at every training session.
Deadline for payment is 31st March.
Fees are as follows:
· Full Individual Annual Membership – 2000 RMB
· Half Year Membership – 1300 RMB
· Full Family Membership – Playing Adults + Children (unlimited) 3000 RMB
· Student Annual Membership 750 RMB
· Student 1st Semester (to end June) 500 RMB.
· Student 2nd Semester (July to Dec) 500 RMB
· Non Playing Social Membership 400 RMB
· No refund once fees have been paid
· Players have the option to pay 100 RMB per session.
New potential members can attend 2 trial sessions
before deciding to pursue membership.
After the deadline for membership payment has passed,
players must pay RMB100 per session.
We ask all members to cooperate with regard to membership fee rules.